Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sébastien Lavallée















Photo: Sébastien D'Amour


Sébastien Lavallée - Photographer

If I could describe myself with one word it would be "Creativity". I'm always looking for a new and innovative way to work. I also truly believe that one always has something new to learn!

That is why I really love meeting people: you will always learn something new from the different people you cross on your path! I love to share my passion and to learn through someone else's passion!

I am really professionnal and energetic, but I also know when to be quiet and discreet.

I moved to Ottawa Region a few months ago and I speak both french and english.

Here is my website

I also try to involve myselve in as many different projects as I can ! You'll find one here

Thank you,

Sébastien Lavallée
info@untrentieme.com
819.205.1505

No comments: